share numerous resources to help it more effectively carry out consulting projects and make them
a reality. Currently InnerVision Computers shares space with its two sister companies,
Business with Pleasure and Sign city in a luxurious building with 5000 square feet in Scotts Valley, CA,
and has access to the resources described below.
Our Computer networking environment provides includes:
- Pentium Based Linux Clusters, running GridEngine Loadbalancing and MPI library.
- Numerous Windows/XP processors running a large variety of Applications.
- Numerous Linux Clients and Server processors.
- Multi-OS environment network and storage servers.
- Collocated Internet Servers.
- Customized Asterisk-driven internal PBX system.
Linux, Windows XP/Pro and Windows 2000 systems, including a Linux
cluster of 8 dual processors, provides the necessary infrastructure for a variety of software and
hardware development projects.
Basic and specialized software tools are available for varied applications including:
- Perl shell modified for hardware verification and simulation (proprietary).
- Gnu C++, GDB, X32 Assembers, Visual C++.
- TkPerl provides GUI development under Perl.
- SWIG providing simplified connection between Perl and large-scale C programs.
- Open Source tools for Design Verification and VLSI software development (see
resources for EE's)
- For web development: Macromedia Dreamweaver/Fireworks and Flash.
- For graphics design: Adobe Creative Suite/CS3.
- For office development we have the Microsoft Office Suite, and Open Office.
- For database development: MySQL supported by DBI/Perl.
- For video development, Mac/G5 with full Final Cut Video Editing Suite.
- For Security we use: IPTABLES, Tripwire, and other tools.
- V++ provides a C++ based Verilog-like simulation environment (proprietary).
- Four in-house graphics designers.
A hardware electronics prototyping facility include a high-speed Hewlett Packard storage scope,
pulse generators, DVMs, and miscellaneous prototyping tools.
Our imaging production facility includes:
- Kodak Pro SLR/c 14 Megapixel digital camera.
- Nikon Super-CoolScan 8000ED Film slide scanner: 48bit, 4000dpi.
- Epson Flatbed 48-bit paper and film scanner.
- 3 high-speed Wide-format ICC color-corrected printers up to 6ft wide, and vinyl cutting capability,
usable for sign making, IC plotting, printing of Art, etc.
Our digital print shop includes:
- 2 Canon CLC-5000 50cps printer/scanner with Z5000 RIPS capable of 50 high-quality impressions per minute.
- 5 high-speed B/W digital Canon printer/copiers.
- Binding (all types), cutting and other publishing equipment.